Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's Begin

I've had this account now since September and haven't done anything with it. I had planned to, but just never got around to it. For some reason, I guess today was the day.

This blog is going to focus on most anything/everything going on in my life. Yes, for those of you who know me, it will be predominantly coffee based (being my true passion and profession), but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave out all the other important aspects of my life. So expect to see a whole mix of topics that I hope you enjoy.

My first real post is going to be today, March 18, and you'll see it up a little later tonight.

Welcome to BBW

1 comment:

  1. BBW is perhaps a dangerous choice of acronyms to use for your little homebase on the intertubes, dear heart.

    Heh.

    You rule, though.
    -S.

    ReplyDelete